If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you buy yourself a Philips Norelco OneBlade Pro Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver right now directly from Philips, you’ll pay $80. If you buy one from a local store like Best Buy, Target, or Walmart, you’ll pay $80. It’s definitely worth every last penny at that price because, simply put, it’s the best electric shaver on the planet. But why pay full retail when you don’t have to? Head over to Amazon right now and you’ll find the OneBlade Pro for just $53.99, which is an absolute steal. Trust us, it’ll be the best purchase you’ve made in months.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Rechargeable OneBlade can do it all – trim, edge, and shave any length of hair
- Shave is not too close so your skin stays comfortable.Automatic voltage 100-240 Volts Max power consumption 5.4 W
- More advanced than the original OneBlade, Pro features a powerful Li-Ion battery and 14 length settings
- Can be used wet or dry;Battery charge time:1 hour
- Replaceable blade lasts up to 4 months. (Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.
- Number of blades: one
- 1 Nan Qi Xing KN95 Face Mask, Disposable Masks Protection for Dust Pollen, on EUA FDA Approved Li…
- 2 KN95 Face Mask 50 Pack, WWDOLL 5-Layer Breathable Cup Dust Mask with Elastic Earloop and Nose B…
- 3 PURELL NATURALS Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, with Skin Conditioners and Essential Oils, 12 fl o…
- 4 Clorox 15948CT Disinfecting Wipes, 75 Wipes, 6/CT, Lemon Scent
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.