If you want to add Amazon’s beloved voice assistant Alexa to any room in your home, the Echo Dot 3rd Gen Smart Speaker with Alexa is the cheapest first-party way to do it. At just $50 a pop, it’s way less expensive than any other Echo speakers. Forget spending $50 though, because Prime Day just came early on Amazon. When the Echo Dot goes on sale it usually drops to $40, but right now Amazon has slashed the price all the way to $29.99. You definitely won’t find an Echo Dot this cheap again until July when Prime Day 2019 actually arrives, so definitely take advantage while you can.
Here’s what you need to know from the product description:
- Our most popular smart speaker – Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.