If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Philips Hue’s color LED smart bulbs are awesome. I even have a few myself. But if you’re just beginning to add smart lighting to your home, I would suggest steering clear of Philips Hue — it’s a fantastic brand, but $50 per bulb is just nuts. Instead, check out MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulbs on Amazon. You’ll pay $15 per bulb instead of $50 if you buy a 2-pack, and you’ll be able to do just about everything you can do with Philips Hue bulbs.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your WiFI Smart Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Smart WiFi Lights Bulb Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.