Amazon’s new Alexa voice remote is great, but not everyone likes to use their voice to control their TV. Honestly, I can be included in that group — when you’re sitting watching something with a bunch of family or friends in the room, barking commands to Alexa just feels awkward and unnecessary. If you want another option for easy input plus the ability to control your TV features without having to use a second remote, the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Backlit Keyboard and Universal Remote is just what the doctor ordered.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [Bluetooth mini keyboard]- Work for amazon fire tv stick/ fire tv stick 4k/ fire tv 4k/ fire tv cube/ fire tv, replace voice search to input content, make the search much quick
- [ Universal remote attachment]- 8 IR learning buttons let you control the basic functions of your TV (power, volume, channel, inputs etc), simple to program and use. Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for voice remote]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote, don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.