The Sony WH-H900N Hi-Res Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones aren’t quite as popular as the WH1000XM3 headphones, but they also cost $50 less at $300 instead of $350. On top of that, they have some of the best features from the high-end WH1000XM3s, like surprisingly responsive touch controls and a cool feature that lets you cover one ear cup with your hand to instantly disable noise cancellation and hear what’s going on around you. They’re worth every penny at $300, but you can snag them right now on Amazon for just $154.99 if you pick up a pair of refurbs. Trust us, you’re going to be blown away by how good they are!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- High-resolution Audio compatible. Supported Audio Format(s) – SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC. Supported Content Protection – SCMS-T
- DSEE HX Upscale compressed music to near high-resolution sound quality. Impedance (Ohm)- 32 ohm (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 16 ohm (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off).Sensitivities (dB/mW)- 103 dB/mW (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)Frequency Response (Bluetooth Communication)- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz–40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
- Digital noise cancelling and ambient sound mode let you control what you hear
- Touch sensor control panel for easy operation
- Fine-tune your sound using the Sony | headphones connect app
- In the Box: Carrying Pouch, Connection Cable, USB Cable, Warranty Card, Operating Instructions, Reference Guide
Updated to clarify some features.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.