If you have an Apple Watch, you obviously also have an iPhone — so why not charge them both on the go with this same device? The UGREEN Portable Charger for Apple Watch and iPhone has an MFi certified wireless charging disc for your Apple Watch as well as a USB port so you can connect your Lightning cable and charge your iPhone. It packs 2,200 mAh of juice, and it’s discounted right now on Amazon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Built-in Magnetic Charging Module Compatible for All Apple Watch: With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and USB port, it is ideal for all 44mm 40mm 42mm & 38mm Apple Watch models?Apple Watch Series 1/2, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition and iPhone, smartphones, cameras, PSP gamer etc.
- Certified Quality and Safety: MFi Certified(PPID: 219693-0018) magnetic charging module offers a original charging speed-about 2.5 hours; UGREEN’s multi-protect safety system ensures complete protection such as flame resistant material,over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit.
- Simultaneously Charge Apple Watch and Phone: this 2200mAh power bank can simultaneously charge an Apple Watch and an iPhone 1 time; Charges an Apple Watch from 10% battery life to 100% 3-4 times.
- Ideal Charging Companion for Home Office and Travel: It is with super compact design (L13.9 x W3.95 x H1.6cm), saving your space on the desk and easily being slipped into your travel bag.
- What You Get: 15 months manufacturer warranty and life-time service support; Apple MFi Certified Wireless Charger Power Bank for Apple Watch and phone x1; 50cm Micro USB Charging Cable x1; (NOTE1: You should press the silver power switch before charging your cellphone NOTE 2：It should be used under 78.8℉， otherwise the power bank will charge your devices slowly to extend the service life)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.