If you have a smartphone that supports wireless charging, you need the CORSAIR MM1000 Qi Wireless Charging Mouse Pad. In fact, you need the CORSAIR MM1000 Qi Wireless Charging Mouse Pad even if your smartphone doesn’t support wireless charging. As you can tell from the headline and the product name, it’s a mouse pad with a built-in wireless charger for your phone. But it also comes with a special adapter that connects to any iPhones or Android phones that don’t support wireless charging, so this way you can charge them too!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Qi wireless charging allows you to effortlessly charge any QI Certified Device
- Included USB Micro-B, Type-C and Lightning QI charging adapters enable you to charge almost any other wireless/mobile Device
- Performance micro-textured Hard surface tuned for Optical or laser mouse precision
- Convenient USB 3.0 pass-through port for maximum Device compatibility
- Built-in LED indicator displays charging status at a glance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.