We test a whole lot of iPhone cases here at BGR Deals. In fact, we’ve likely tested hundreds of different cases over the past few years. But no matter how many different cases we test, we always seem to come back to the same model when it comes to protecting the iPhones we use ourselves on a daily basis. It’s called the Pitaka MagCase, and it’s better than rivals on a number of different levels. It’s made out of the same material used to make actual tactical body armor, so it provides terrific protection despite being remarkably thin and lightweight. It also has a wonderfully sleek look and a great rubbery finish that offers tons of grip. This case costs a bit more than rivals, but it’s worth every penny and then some.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Almost naked — Enjoy your phone with this case which is slim fit and thinner than a dime. Too light to feel the weight added to your phone. Still well protect phones from most of the daily drops.
- Exclusive “Body Armor Grade” Material — Made of 100% Aramid Fiber which is used in armor, spacecraft, jet engines, and Formula 1 Race cars. Special design and cutting around the buttons and ports makes it retain the thinness of your phone.
- Wireless charging friendly — Show you the best carrying and wireless charging experience by using with PITAKA magnetic car mount (MagMount Series), the unique transit free design with metal plates inside lets you use PITAKA car mount freely without sticking adhasive metal plate on your device. Yet, no interference to WIFI, GPS, Wireless charging or your signals.
- A Soft 3D-Grip touch —- Texture you need to feel to believe. It almost clings to your hand without feeling sticky. A protective three-layer coating and manual polishing is applied to each phone case.
- Fits your phone perfectly — Easily and naturally access all buttons and ports. Each opening is not only accurately aligned, but also at natural “surface level”.—Package includes: 1 x MagCase compatible with iPhone XR. Notes: the screen protector is not included.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.