Are you tired of connectivity issues bugging you while you’re trying to work or stream videos on your computer? The answer is a wired Ethernet connection, and that doesn’t have to mean installing ports in your walls or running any cables. Just pick up the TP-Link AV1000 Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit on Amazon for the discounted price of $39.99 and you can instantly transform any wall outlet in your home into a blazing-fast gigabit Ethernet port to speed up your computer. Or if you want to use it with your Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Stick 4K to ensure you always have the fastest possible connection with no interruptions, a simple adapter from Amazon is all you need to add.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Powerline adapter provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting HomePlug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110-240V
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet. Plug & Play, no new wires and no configuration required
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%. Data encryption by 128-bit AES to make the network safe and private
- System requirements is windows 2000, xp, 2003, vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10, mac and linux. Standards and protocols are homeplug av2, homeplug av, ieee 1901, ieee 802.3, ieee 802.3u and ieee 802.3ab. Range is 984.25 foot over electrical circuit
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. Amazon Dedicated Support Email: Support.Amazon@tp-link.com
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.