If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Want the KitchenAid mixer everyone always goes on and on about but don’t want to pay $300, $400, or even more to get it? Well we have a fantastic alternative for you to check out. The Hamilton Beach 63232 Eclectrics All-Metal Stand Mixer is just as good, with 12 different speed settings and plenty of capacity thanks to its large 4.5-quart stainless steel bowl. It retails for $200 but Amazon is running a killer sale that slashes the price to just $139.99 in three colors: black, white, and red. That price is only good on Tuesday though, so hurry up or you’ll miss out.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around for even and complete bowl coverage.
- 12 speed settings. Hamilton Beach eclectrics stand mixers let you go from a slow stir to a fast whip, excellent for mixing anything from sticky bread dough to light whipped cream.
- Designed for durability. Eclectrics stand mixers give you a powerful 400-watt motor and a built-to-last die-cast metal finish.
- 4. 5 quart stainless steel bowl with handle. Large enough to mix dough for your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, loaves of fresh bread, pans of birthday cake batter or mashed potatoes for your Thanksgiving guests.
- Accessories included. Stand mixer attachments include a flat beater, dough hook, whisk and pouring shield to protect/guard against splatters.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.