Dyson’s newest cordless vacuum is the V11 and it costs as much as $700. That’s no typo… the V11 Torque costs $700! It’s a phenomenal vacuum of course, but $700 is a whole lot of money to spend on something that sucks up dirt off the floor. If you don’t need all of Dyson’s new bells and whistles though, you can score a great cordless vacuum for a tiny fraction of that price. Amazon is running a one-day sale on Dyson V6 Motorhead Cord Free Vacuum refurbs for just $149.99, and they’re of course guaranteed and warrantied. So what are you going to do with the $550 you just saved?
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 75% more brush bar power than the V6 Cord-free vacuum
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. Quickly and easily clean when you need to
- Up to 20 minutes of continuous suction. Trigger releases instantly. Also features max power mode – which provides up to 6 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
- The Direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt. 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust
- Quickly convert to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places. Includes convenient docking station that stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments. So it’s always ready to go
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, includes all original accessories, and a 6 month Dyson limited warranty against original defects in materials & workmanship; warranty covers private household use in accordance with the owner’s manual
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.