Smart light switches that are connected to Wi-Fi are very cool, but a lot of people balk at the idea of having to shut off the power and mess around with wiring in order to install them. If you fall into that category but you still want all the cool benefits that come along with smart switches, definitely don’t pay an electrician $100 or more to install your switches. Just get a Switchmate TSM001WCAN One-Second Installation Smart Lighting Cover instead. It installs in seconds on top of the switch that’s already there, and it lets you control your lighting right on your phone!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Instantly Snaps Over Your Existing Light Switches: No tools or wiring
- Built In Voice Commands: Turn Lights On/Off Through Your Voice – Ready out of box & no voice hub required
- Keep Existing Light Switches & Light Bulbs
- Welcome Home : Lights Turn On Upon Arriving Home & Turn Off After A Preset Time
- Multiple Timers: Schedule Lights Around Daily Routines & Make It Look Like Someone Is Always Home
- Sunrise/Sunset: Lights Turn On At Sunset & Off At Sunrise
- Control from Your Phone Or Manually with Wall Switch
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.