If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Smart light switches that are connected to Wi-Fi are very cool, but a lot of people balk at the idea of having to shut off the power and mess around with wiring in order to install them. If you fall into that category but you still want all the cool benefits that come along with smart switches, definitely don’t pay an electrician $100 or more to install your switches. Just get a Switchmate TSM001WCAN One-Second Installation Smart Lighting Cover instead. It installs in seconds on top of the switch that’s already there, and it lets you control your lighting right on your phone!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Instantly Snaps Over Your Existing Light Switches: No tools or wiring
- Built In Voice Commands: Turn Lights On/Off Through Your Voice – Ready out of box & no voice hub required
- Keep Existing Light Switches & Light Bulbs
- Welcome Home : Lights Turn On Upon Arriving Home & Turn Off After A Preset Time
- Multiple Timers: Schedule Lights Around Daily Routines & Make It Look Like Someone Is Always Home
- Sunrise/Sunset: Lights Turn On At Sunset & Off At Sunrise
- Control from Your Phone Or Manually with Wall Switch
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.