Controlling all of the gadgets and gizmos in your living room with a single universal remote doesn’t have to cost you hundreds of dollars or even $100. In fact, it doesn’t even have to cost $75, $50, or $25. The GE 33709 4-Device Universal Remote is the best-selling universal remote on Amazon’s whole site, and it only costs $10. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles you’ll get in a Logitech Harmony remote, but most people don’t even use all those extra features. There’s also a version with LED backlighting and it’s only a few dollars more.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- MULTI-DEVICE CONTROL – Operate up to 4 different audio and video components such as TVs, Blu-Ray/DVD Players, Cable/Satellite Receivers, Roku boxes and other Streaming Media Players, Soundbars and More
- BEST REMOTE CODE LIBRARY – This universal remote works with ALL MAJOR BRANDS and supports thousands of the latest audio/video equipment.
- Does not work with Roku Streaming STICK, Fire TV STICK, or other RF Streaming Devices
- SIMPLE SETUP – Includes an easy to follow online setup video providing trouble-free setup, auto scan technology and a master volume control, allowing you to control the volume no matter what device you are operating
- TRUSTED BRAND – GE is the leading brand in universal remote controls and is backed by free U.S.-based technical support. Call the experts at with any questions or issues about your purchase
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.