The Instant Pot DUO60 is the company’s best-selling multi-use cooker, and it has been for as long as we can remember. Now is a pretty good time to buy one, too, because it’s on sale on Amazon with a $20 discount. But before you run over and pick one up, there’s another deal on Amazon that you should definitely check out. The Instant Pot DUO Plus 60 6-Qt 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is the upgraded version of the DUO60, with even more features and two extra cooking modes. It’s also on sale today at a $30 discount, so definitely grab one before this deal is done.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Duo plus is the latest evolution in the #1 selling Multi-Cooker the duo series with more custom features, improved usability and a large attractive blue LCD screen
- Duo plus replaces 9 common kitchen Appliances including pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, sauté, steamer, warmer, sterilizer and it makes cake too
- Up to 70% quicker. A great meal is a press of button away with 15 microprocessor controlled programs taking the guess-work out of your cooking. You can achieve prefect results every time
- All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel including the lid, the inner pot with 3-ply bottom and steam rack with handles. They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.Dimensions: 13.39 x 12.21 x 12.48 inches
- Ul certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms gives you peace of mind. Highly energy efficient, This kitchen friendly cooker Emits no steam when cooking, contains all smells and automates your cooking. Accessories include – steam rack with handles, recipe booklet, serving Spoon, Soup Spoon, and measuring cup
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.