There’s no question whatsoever that if you’re a dog lover, the iFetch Interactive Ball Launcher for Dogs is the coolest toy you’ll ever come across. Plug it in and turn it on, and it’ll automatically toss any tennis ball that’s dropped in the back. It’s easy to train your dog to drop the ball in after running to fetch it, so you can keep your dog entertained without having to move a muscle. This great gadget has been sold out on Amazon for quite some time, but it’s finally back in stock (and on sale for $15 off!) so grab one while you can.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- FETCH-A-HOLICS REJOICE! Automatic tennis ball launcher lets small dogs play fetch to their hearts’ content.
- MINI TENNIS BALLS: Finally, a toy made for small dogs! Comes with 3 mini tennis balls (1.6-inch diameter). Use other similar sized balls too! Just try not to get them too dirty or wet – this will affect performance. Please Note: This is the small iFetch automatic ball thrower. The iFetch Too is the larger automatic ball launcher.
- PHYSICAL & MENTAL: Running and fetching? Perfect. Learning to initiate fetch on their own? Priceless. Owner supervision is recommended. Tennis balls that are 1.6Inches in diameter
- LAUNCH-O-MATIC: Adjust the launch distance to 10, 20 or 30 feet with the touch of a button. The perfect indoor or outdoor dog toy, invented for, and tested by, our resident fetcher, Prancer.
- CUSTOMER CARE: Created, owned, and still operated by the Hamill family in Austin, Texas. Call or email us directly with any questions or issues. We specialize in happy human and canine customers.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Our iFetch products are backed by a one-year warranty. Call or email us directly. We know your dog’s tail will wag. We want yours to wag too.
- Hidden ball storage compartment on the bottom to store balls
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.