The new Surface Hub 2 from Microsoft was announced well over a year ago, and now it finally has pricing and a release date. If you want one when it hits the street this coming June, you’ll have to part with a whopping $9,000. The Surface Hub 2 is awesome, don’t get us wrong, but is it really worth $9 grand even if you’re spending your company’s money? Whether you’re working with your company’s budget or your own, we’ve got another option for you that costs a minuscule fraction of the price of the new Surface Hub. It’s called the Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System, and it turns any TV up to 65 inches into a massive touchscreen in seconds. Definitely check it out — especially right now while it’s on sale!
Here’s some important info from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.