Are you tired of guessing when your steak is done and pulling It off the heat at the wrong time? Or perhaps you have a meat thermometer, but that still means poking and prodding your steak constantly until it gets up to temperature. There’s finally a better way, and it’s all thanks to an awesome little device called the MEATER Original True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer. This nifty little gadget connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Just stick it in your steak (or any other meat) and drop it on the grill, in a pan, or in the oven. The connected app gets real-time temperature readings as your steak cooks, and you’ll be alerted as soon as it’s at the exact doneness you want!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ► 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS (10.3 and later) / Android (5.0 and later) smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.