Everyone hates standing around waiting for water to boil when they cook pasta. What almost no one realizes, however, is that there’s a much better way. The Comfecto Microwave Pasta Cooker with Strainer is a microwave safe container that is specifically designed to cook pasta in the microwave. Just follow the instructions that come with it for cook times based on what kind of pasta you’re making and how you like it cooked, and you and forget about ever having to wait around again for water to boil.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- NO MORE WAITING FOR WATER TO BOIL – With our cooker for microwave you can get your pasta done faster without having to wait for the water to boil. No need for large pots and heating up the kitchen. Best of all, no scalding when pouring out the water and trying not to miss the colander with the pasta! Excellent to use for frozen ravioli, tortellini, spaghetti, and noodles.
- SERVE YOUR PASTA IN 15 MINUTES – Forget the old way to cook pasta. Boiling several quarts of water would take at least 25 minutes, then you need another 7-15 min to get pasta done. With this microwavable cookware, you only need 15 minutes to boil water and cook pasta together until done for 2 servings. Your pasta will be done even before you warmed up the sauce.
- FOOD GRADE MATERIAL AND HEAT RESISTANT – This ramen microwave cooker is made of food grade PP material. You don’t have to worry about the chemicals might seep into your food anymore. It’s durable and not easily detach whilst also heat-resistant; making it perfectly safe to be put in microwave.
- PERFECT FOR VEGETABLES AND NOODLES – Not only pasta noodles, this versatile microwave pasta maker works great to cook egg noodles and lasagna noodles. Try to steam some vegetables and it does the job wonderfully. This microwave cookers is so handy, quick and easy to clean up! No boiling water then stirring constantly so no sticking.
- PERFECT PASTA ANYTIME – Try some recipe in our eBook given when you purchase this pasta cookers. Another simple tips for perfect pasta, salt your pasta cooking water a little bit to add taste and create a good texture. Hurry and order yours while the stock lasts!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.