How ridiculous is it that in 2019, Apple still sells iPhones with those crappy little 5W power adapters? The company pulls in double-digit billions in profit and it somehow still can’t afford to put a decent charger in the box with its new iPhone models. Lucky for you, it’s never been cheaper to upgrade to the only fast charging wall adapter that’s nearly as small as the tiny OEM one that comes with the iPhone. It’s called the Anker 30W Ultra Compact Type-C Wall Charger, and it’s discounted right now on Amazon for the first time ever. Pick one up now on Amazon along with an Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable and you’ll be able to fast charge your iPhone from 0% to 80% in less than an hour! Or use it with a regular USB-C cable and you can charge up your MacBook laptop without the need for that massive power brick.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Small Yet Mighty – The laptop charger that’s the size of a phone charger. A 30W output delivers high-speed charging to Apple phones, tablets, laptops, and all USB-C devices.
- High-Speed – 2.5× faster than the 5W charger that comes with your iPhone. Charge iPhone 8 and later up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- Ultra-Compact – 40% smaller than an out-of-the-box MacBook charger; about the size of a golf ball. Takes up minimal space in any pack or pocket (does not have a foldable plug).
- Powered by GaN – By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve created a higher efficiency charger that generates less heat, allowing our charging technology to be shrunk smaller than ever.
- What You Get – PowerPort Atom PD 1 wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.