Tile might be responsible for jumpstarting the Bluetooth tracker trend, but there are now so many great options that buying a Tile for $20 or more often doesn’t even make sense anymore. Here’s a perfect example: you can get four Bluetooth trackers right now on Amazon for less than the cost of one premium Tile. Kimfly Key Finder 4-Packs are just $19.99 on Amazon today, which drops the per-unit price to just $5. They work just as well as Tiles but unlike most Tile models, these Bluetooth trackers have replaceable batteries!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- PORTABLE & Size: Available in 4 stylish colors. Key finder. Wallet finder. Bag finder. Umbrella finder. It will alert you when you go out of range, so you don’t have to worry about leaving without the things you need.
- Connecting & Using: Press the button for a few seconds.It will turn on after you hear two beeps. Then use cellphone’s Bluetooth to search and connect the device, if you lost your cellphone, double press the tracker button, your phone would alarm.One phone can collect up to 4 trackers.
- Distance and Functio: In 25 meters working distance, the functions of key finder: tracking,camera shutter and last place seen(last lost location shows on the map, not GPS).
- Disconnecting Attention: The key finders and cellphone would alarm together when disconnecting, both cellphone and item finders would ring together and last about 10 seconds, this function could be turned off in setting.
- Love traveling:Get Key finder, your best travel buddy for a peace of mind. Happiness is when you found something you lost! Audio notifications if you leave without your stuff. It’s more than a Bluetooth tracker. It’s the joy of life.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.