The original Arlo wireless home security cameras are always available for less than the newer Pro and Pro 2 models, but today there’s a killer sale going that’ll save you even more money that usual. The Arlo Wireless Home Security Camera System – 3-Camera Kit retails for $350, but it typically sells for between $275 and $300. Right now, however, it’s on sale on Amazon for just over $200. If you have an Arlo system you want to expand, today is definitely the day to do it!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately); Audio not supported
- See in stunning clarity and sharper details with HD cameras and watch live streamed or recorded videos from your computer, smartphone or tablet using Arlo’s free App
- Patented 100% wire-free design and magnetic mounts let you discreetly place cameras where you want and monitor your home from every possible angle Night vision cameras with HD clarity even in the dark
- Motion activated cameras and customizable activity alerts provide real-time email or app notifications while home or away. Wireless range – 300+ feet line of sight. Fixed focus (2 ft to infinity)
- Indoor/Outdoor weather-resistant cameras install easily for DIY security so you can even monitor the exterior of your home.IP configuration:DHCP
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV/Google Assistant – View your live video with a simple voice command. Works with IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings, and more
- Arlo Smart adds powerful intelligence to your Arlo cameras. Customize alerts to detect people, specific zones, and contact emergency responders right from your smartphone’s lock screen (optional service, includes 1-month trial)
- 4 Digital Zoom.IP configuration:DHCP
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.