You can already control just about everything in your house with your smartphone, so why not control everything attached to your house with a smartphone, too. Smart locks take care of the doors in the front and back of your house, of course, but what about your garage doors? That’s where the Chamberlain MYQ-G0201 MyQ-Garage comes in. It can be installed in no time at all and it’s compatible with pretty much any garage door opener out there. Once it’s installed, you can open and close your garage door from anywhere around your house or around the world with your smartphone.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone
- Choose to receive alerts/notifications on your smartphone when you garage door opens and closes
- Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors. Compatibility: MyQ smartphone App is available for Apple and Android devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android smartphones and tablets
- Installs in minutes and works with your home’s Wi-Fi, via the Chamberlain MyQ Garage App
- Included: Wi-Fi Hub, Power Cord, Mounting Bracket, Door Sensor, Instructions for MyQ App download
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.