Apple products rarely go on sale and when they do, it’s typically something like a $2,000 laptop getting a single-digit percentage discount. That’s why it was so shocking this past Black Friday when current-generation Apple iPad tablets went on sale at discounts of more than 20%. If you missed that crazy sale, we have good news because it’s back and the discounts are just as deep. Head over to Amazon, where you’ll find the $429 Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) on sale for $329, a massive $100 discount. If you don’t need quite that much storage, save $80 on an Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) — just $249.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- 9. 7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1. 2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802. 11ac Wi-Fi and LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.