Whether you’re a hardcore audiophile or just someone who wants the best in the business without paying top dollar, we’ve got great news for you on Thursday morning. Sony WH1000XM3 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, which crush Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones in every major test, are back in stock on Amazon at a discount if you pick up refurbs. It truly doesn’t get any better, but you’ll have to move fast because they’re definitely going to sell out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
- Proprietary technology for premium sound Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 32bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WH-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
- Smart Listening by SENSE ENGINE tailors the sound to you Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area — balances the noise canceling levels. Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing keeps your music sounding great even when traveling at higher altitudes. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App
- Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android /iOS Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer. Wireless freedom with Bluetooth and NFC Bluetooth and NFC4 pairing make for hassle-free wireless connections to stream high-quality music and phone calls
- Now with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in With the WH-1000XM3 headphones, you can choose to activate either the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa with a simple touch. To use Amazon Alexa, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and the Alexa app on your smartphone’s application marketplace, and follow the setup instructions on the Sony | Headphones Connect app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.