If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Has your laptop been feeling a bit slow lately? Don’t dump hundreds on a new notebook, because there’s something else you can do that’s far easier than moving all of your data to a new computer… and far less expensive. The $200 SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Internal SSD packs nearly half a terabyte of capacity, and it supports data speeds of up to 535 MB/s. Grab one today on Amazon, and you’ll only pay $49.99.
Here are the main details from the product page:
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/445MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.