The Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard is probably the best computer accessory I have personally ever bought. Seriously, I love it. In a world where anything and everything needs to be recharged or have its batteries swapped out every so often, the Logitech K750 is a breath of fresh air. It’s comfortable to type on and it comes in versions for Windows PCs and for Macs, but the best thing about it is that it lasts pretty much forever without the need to swap batteries or recharge it. How? It has solar panels on top that recharge the keyboard from sunlight or from the ambient light from any light bulbs, so it’s constantly recharging literally every time you use it.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles—any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Windows or Mac layout: All the keys you’re used to, plus a Launchpad hot key on Mac, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements – Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.5 or later,USB port,Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.