Amazon’s Echo Dot is by far the best-selling Alexa speaker of all time. There might not even be a close second. Amazon doesn’t report sales numbers, but the company has confirmed that the Dot tops its list of smart speakers by a wide margin. It’s not exactly a mystery why the Echo Dot is so popular, of course — it’s Amazon’s least expensive Alexa speaker. But if you thought the Dot was a good deal before, wait until you see the deal Amazon is running right now. Hurry up and you can snag a $50 3rd-Generation Echo Dot Smart Speaker for just $39.99. It’s the perfect time to add Alexa to every high-traffic room in your house!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Our most popular smart speaker – Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.