The Joule Sous Vide cooker is obviously very popular right now, but is it really worth the hefty $200 price tag? Do you really need to control your sous vide with a smartphone? No, of course you don’t, and you can save a ton of money if you forgo the bells and whistles. The AICOK 1,000-Watt Sous Vide Immersion Cooker can be bought right now on Amazon for just $63.99 after you clip the $6 coupon on the Amazon page, and it cooks every bit as well as the Joule. Don’t worry, you can thank us later for saving you $136.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Professional tender&juicy cooking: The sous vide cooker is able to control the cooking temperature to any degree(32°F-203°F) under the boiling point of water. Heats the food to a constant temperature and keeps it, the best way for cooking meats tender any juicy, healthy and delicious life! /Recommend recipes: Steak(135°F 1/2hours),Chicken breast(143°F 35 mins),Eggs(167°F 13mins),Carrot(185°F 25mins)/
- Powerful circulator heating: At 1000W, the sous vide heats water quickly, it is fast to get desired temp. This one maintains the temperature even and steady, helps to cook food at a particular temperature. And the improved circulator can also handle much larger water baths to allow cooking more food at one time.
- Easy to use: Simple two button, one knob operation, is simple to use. You can set timer to delay the start of cooking time at 4PM for 2 hours, and dinner is just about ready by 6PM when you get home. Just the scroll wheel to increase or decrease the number on screen, it is easy to master and use.
- Reliable and quiet operation: To use it, just put the device in any pot and fill with water. There’s a big clip on the back for the pot to make make sure it does not fall off. The important safety features include low water warning (shuts off when water is too low to prevent burning the unit). And it’s ultra quiet when using, won’t disturb the sleeping baby.
- 2 years warranty: We offer 2 years warranty and our best customer service 24/7 ready to solve any question or issue. You can review the instruction manual on “Technical Specifications” section.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.