If you’re an Apple fan and you’re waiting for the AirPower to finally be released after more than a year and a half of waiting, we’ve got a message for you: don’t. Sure it might actually launch soon, but it’s going to be an overpriced waste of money. Instead, pick up a FACEVER 2 in 1 Qi Wireless Charging Pad on Amazon for $29.69 after you clip the 10% coupon on the Amazon page. It’ll charge your Apple Watch and your iPhone or AirPods (in a wireless charging case) at the same time, and it won’t cost anywhere near as much as the AirPower pad inevitably will.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 2in1 Charger: Charges your Apple watch and iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, or other qi-enabled devices at the same time. [ATTENTION]: Do not connect with original Apple adapter, must connect with 9V2A, 9V1.67A QC 2.0/QC 3.0 adapter or an adapter greater than 12Ws. And if your watch band has little bending, please press your watch down a little hard, until it is sucked by the magnetic charger, then it will charge well.
- Compatible with: Apple iWatch series 4/3/2 only, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX, iPhone XR, iPhone 8/8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus /S7 /S7 edge /S6 edge+ /Note 8 /Note 5, Nexus 5/6/7, and other qi-enabled devices. (Note: Not suitable for Apple iWatch series 1.)
- Portable: Just place your qi-enabled wireless compatible device on the charger, and it will begin to charge.
- Supports fast charge: Experience fast charge Apple 7.5W and Samsung 10W function with connect QC2.0 and QC3.0 chargers and attached QC standard protocol. (Note: Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Safety: Certified by CE, FCC & RoHS to ensure your complete safety and reliability.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.