Giving the windows in your home a fresh new look doesn’t mean having to cough up thousands of dollars to have new Andersen windows installed. In fact, you’ll be shocked at how little you can spend to get a whole new look. Coavas Non Adhesive Frosted Glass Window Film is available on Amazon for just $7 per roll, and each roll is about 6.5 feet long by 1.5 feet wide. This awesome film attaches to any window, shower door, or any other glass in your home in a matter of seconds without any adhesive, and you can make all sorts of awesome modern patterns with it.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- ♻️video Installation Guide to Coavas Window Film in the Seventh Image on the Product Page. Click and Watch It Directly❤️
- Home Office Window Film–At a distance of one meter foil glass, privacy ≥95%. Providing privacy design to let you enjoy your life easily and safely.
- Home Office Window Film–Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. No adhesive, removable without any residue, static cling, easy to apply and can be applied several times. Water is the only tool you will use, more water is better.
- Home Office Privacy Film–Smooth and clean Glass Surfaces in the Bathroom, Balcony, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Office,hotel, etc. Frosted glass, cut glass and all of processed glass is not workable for this privacy window film.
- Home Office Privacy Film–Pls tear off the outside protection film before you post the privacy window film on the smooth surface. Easy to cut into any size to meet your special demands.
- Home Office Window Sticker–Size: 45*200 cm ( 17.7*78.7 inch). Pure privacy window film has good transparency, no deformation. Different size has different listings, welcome to visit Rainbow shop to choose other size.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.