If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If your current laptop seems to be slowing down lately, hold off on spending hundreds of dollars on a brand new computer. Why? Because there’s a good chance you can make your current notebook feel like new by installing a blazing-fast SSD drive in place of your old hard drive. Amazon is running a terrific deal right now that gets you a SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD for just $35. This awesome SSD has read and write speeds of up to 530MB/s and 440MB/s, respectively. Note that those speed ratings are megaBYTES, not megaBITS — this thing is insanely fast!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.