Most of our readers probably realize by now that spending $50 per bulb on pricey big-brand smart LED lights isn’t necessary to put together an awesome and versatile smart lighting setup. In fact, you don’t need to spend anywhere near that much. There are plenty of great options out there, but there’s one in particular that you should check out. It’s called the MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh Multicolor Light Bulb, and it has two things that set it apart from a solution like Philips Hue. First, it doesn’t need a hub or even a Wi-Fi connection to work. And second, it’s WAY cheaper than Philips Hue!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- ✔ Control a of maximum 64 bulbs together at one time. Mesh bulbs link to each other automatically as a local area network allowing for a greater range of control, and allows for multiple mobile device control at the same time.
- ✔ No hub required, and compatible with other MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh products. Also, you can create many groups to control, one bulb can be set to a maximum of 8 groups, it is the perfect choice for household and engineering lighting.
- ✔ Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant via MagicConnect Hub (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately), also you can control it remotely (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately)
- ✔ Various Modes: 16 Million Color Setting, Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Music Sync, Sunrise, Sharing Control, Unlimited Patterns. If you just need a few bulbs, this is a perfect choice. If you need many bulbs for whole house or big project, this is also a perfect choice.
- ✔ Application: Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.