Robot vacuums range in price from $50 to nearly $1,000, so some people think that you have to pay at least a few hundred dollars for a decent model. Good news: that’s not the case at all. If you don’t need fancy features like laser guided navigation and automatic recharging, there are some great options out there that cost way less than you might think. One great example is the new Pure Clean PUCRC25 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, which is on sale right now on Amazon for only $90!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- UPGRADED BATTERY 2019: New version is fine tuned with upgraded battery life for up to 50 min run time and 1200pa suction. Enjoy more advanced programming for improved obstacle climbing
- 1 TOUCH GO: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner vacumes tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet – Easy 1 touch power up! The robo vac has anti fall cliff sensors that automatically self detect a gap and keep it from running of stairs
- LOW PROFILE: the mini electric vacuum robot features a 2.9” thin low profile will travel through any room and is small enough to fit under the couch or bed in your house
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the automatic vacuum cleaner’s HEPA filter keeps air pure and fine dust particles trapped inside dustbin. No brush design and powerful suction does not clog with dog or cat hair like the units with a rotating under brush
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 auto side sweeper brushes that extend the reach of the vacumn and rotate to catch dirt and debris in corners and on hard wood floor
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.