Have you been dreaming of Dyson vacuums but you just can’t get yourself to spend that much more (despite the fact that they make your life so much easier and they’re worth every penny)? Well then today is your lucky day. The Dyson V7 Motorhead HEPA Cordless Vacuum is already surprisingly affordable at $249 when you buy a refurb on Amazon. But on Thursday, for one day only, Amazon has a Gold Box deal that slashes the price down to $189.99. That’s an all-time low, and there’s a very good chance it’ll sell out. Definitely grab one while you still can.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, includes all original accessories, and a 6 month Dyson limited warranty against original defects in materials & workmanship; warranty covers private household use in accordance with the owner’s manual
- Up to 30 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head. Up to 6 minutes of fade-free power (in MAX mode). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- 75% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cordless vacuum
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Whole machine HEPA filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.