The Roav SmartCharge Halo by Anker is an incredible value at $20. You get two PowerIQ USB ports with VoltageBoost fast charging technology, and then a third USB port that’s compatible with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 tech. In other words, your phone will probably charge faster in your car than it does in your home. On top of that, there are a bunch of other cool features like a car battery health monitor that tells you if your car battery is about to die, as well as color changing LED ambient lighting you can adjust with an app on your phone. It’s awesome indeed, and it’s only $14.39 right now on Amazon.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Charge Faster: Enjoy high-speed charging for your device with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 and our exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology. (Note: does not support Adaptive Fast Charging for Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, or Note 9.)
- Triple-Device Charging: 3 USB ports allow for simultaneous, high-speed charging for driver and passengers.
- Car Locator: The Roav Charger app records your car’s location, setting a pin in the map to help you find your car.
- Customizable Lighting: Personalize the 16,000-color LED to match your car’s interior using the Roav Charger app.
- What’s in the Box: Roav SmartCharge Halo, owner’s manual, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.