The Nest Cam Indoor is a perfectly fine camera, and if you have boatloads of expendable income then you should feel free to buy a bunch at $200 each. If you don’t enjoy setting fire to your hard-earned money, however, we would humbly like to recommend an alternative. The Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera has all the same features as a Nest Cam, plus it comes with 14 days of free cloud storage for video clips. It only costs $26 though, so you can literally cover your home in Wyze cameras for the price of one Nest Cam.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam , Smart Sound Recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later.
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required.Image Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..