Are you tired of having your work interrupted by connectivity issues when other people in your home play online games or stream 4K movies? This will always be an issue with Wi-Fi, which means it’s time to ditch Wi-Fi and switch to Ethernet on your home PC. No, you don’t need to pay an electrician hundreds of dollars to run cable and install Ethernet ports. Just pick up a TP-Link AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Ethernet Adapter on Amazon for $50 and instantly turn any regular old power outlet near your computer into a gigabit Ethernet port!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Powerline adapter provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting HomePlug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110-240V
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet. Plug & Play, no new wires and no configuration required
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%. Data encryption by 128-bit AES to make the network safe and private
- System requirements is windows 2000, xp, 2003, vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10, mac and linux. Standards and protocols are homeplug av2, homeplug av, ieee 1901, ieee 802.3, ieee 802.3u and ieee 802.3ab. Range is 984.25 foot over electrical circuit
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. Amazon Dedicated Support Email: Support.Amazon@tp-link.com
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.