The Tineco A11 Hero Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is a great cordless vacuum that copies its design from Dyson’s stick vacuums. It has some nifty features and it’s on sale for just $224 today only, but the suction is nowhere near as powerful as real Dyson vacuums. Luckily, there’s a killer deal available right now on the Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, and you should definitely spring for this one instead. It’s only $22 more than the Tineco vacuum, and you’ll be glad you spent the extra money. Trust us.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. Powerful suction
- Up to 30 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head. Up to 6 minutes of fade-free power (in MAX mode). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- 75% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cordless vacuum
- Hygienic bin emptying – no need to touch the dirt. Bin volume 0.14 gallons
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.