We told you earlier this week that the Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card was on sale on Amazon for just $21, and thousands of our readers rushed to take advantage of this killer deal. In fact, so many of you got in on the action that it’s now the best-selling memory card on Amazon’s entire site! If you missed out before, don’t worry because it’s still on sale right now at the same low price. There’s no telling when this deal will end though, so pick up one or two while you still can.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Up to 100MB/s & 90MB/s read & write speeds respectively; Class 10 UHS 3
- High-performance for 4K UHD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming and music, for use in Smartphones, Drones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs, Action Cameras, DSLRs and more
- Includes: Full-Size adapter for use in Cameras and Laptop/Desktop Computers
- 10-year limited warranty. For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions, Read : up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 20MB/s with UHS-1 interface
- Operating Temperature : -13 degree F to 185 degree F. Interface uhs-i compatible to hs interface.Voltage:2.7~3.6V
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.