Some people who buy color changing smart LED light bulbs don’t even care about the “smart” part, because all they want is a good bulb that changes color. If you fit that description, don’t pay $20, $30, or even up to $50 or $60 per bulb for smarts you don’t need. Instead, check out iLC RGB LED Light Bulbs on Amazon, which are on sale right now for $17.94 for a 4-pack. That works out to $4.49 per bulb for color changing bulbs that you can control with the included remote.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- This is a remote-controlled and colour-changing LED RGB light bulb. It fits multi-purpose in life. It has a beam angle of up to 270 degrees, 200 lumens, 85CRI super high display. It is very easy to use and adjust colour and brightness. In addition, it comes with 2-year-warranty, 90-day-refund guarantee ensuring high quality standards applied and friendly customer service provided.
- The light has 12 colour to choose from, 6 levels of brightness to adjust, which provides setting on various light effects fulfilling different environmental needs and reflecting different moods. It is environmental friendly and energy-saving as equivalent to 100% brightness of a 20W incandescent. One-button night light function can directly provide darker lights to meet sleep needs.
- Two lighting modes allow you to set up the appropriate atmosphere anytime to bring you a better visual experience. Flash mode gives you a stage effect when enjoy concert or stage performances, just let the light and atmosphere to match to create an immersive feeling. Smooth mode provides automatically cycle switching on light colour in different atmosphere. It also adjusts the rhythm and creates more surprises and romance.
- Dual Memory and Wall Switch Control Support: In everyday use, Dual Storage (a better solution) that remembers the last static colour or dynamic mode you used and stores the last set RGB colour. In the case of absence of the remote control, the wall switch still maintains the basic operation of the light because of a default lighting cycle (100% white mode energy saving mode final set RGB colour and lightness).
- Timing function: Number of hours to turn off the light automatically can be set. Cycle timing of (24 hours) is another surprising timing option. We can install the light in the courtyard, the court and the corridor, and set the cycle time (24 hours). Then the light would turn on and off automatically every day, which changes our lives and makes life more convenient.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.