When most people set out to buy a new air fryer with consistently great performance, easy to use presets, and a large capacity over 3 quarts, they expect to pay something in the neighborhood of $120 or $130. If you head over to Amazon right now though, you won’t pay anywhere near that much. The GoWISE USA GW22639 3.7-Quart Programmable Air Fryer is currently on sale for about half what you’ll pay for comparable models. It features eight different preset cooking settings, and it has been wonderfully consistent in our tests.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- This air fryer lets you cook your favorite foods with little to no oil. Thanks to rapid air technology there is no need to add oil to prepare fried foods. This technique uses the hot air circulating within to make healthier versions of your favorite fried foods.
- Comes with presets to make cooking easier. There are a total of 8 presets featuring: warm, fries/chips, chicken, steak, shrimp, pork, cake, and fish. Just press one and you’re done.
- The digital screen allows you to set temperature from 170F to 400F and cook from 1-30 minutes. This option is perfect for those who tend to cook their own recipes or from recipes found online.
- Indicator lets you know when cooking time has been reached. The timer will beep 5 times to let you know when your food is ready. The air fryer fan will stop after approx. 20 seconds.
- Includes recipe book. This recipe book is filled with 50 recipes specifically made for GoWISE USA Air Fryers. Choose from a variety of meals to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.