If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Samsung might not be the first name you think of when it comes to memory cards, but it turns out that the company’s EVO line of lightning-fast microSD cards is now the best-selling option on all of Amazon. And if you hurry, you can get the most popular capacity at its lowest price of 2019. The Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card is a bargain at its retail price of $25, but today it can be had for just $20.99. Don’t miss out!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Up to 100MB/s & 90MB/s read & write speeds respectively; Class 10 UHS 3
- High-performance for 4K UHD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming and music, for use in Smartphones, Drones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs, Action Cameras, DSLRs and more
- Includes: Full-Size adapter for use in Cameras and Laptop/Desktop Computers
- 10-year limited warranty. For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions, Read : up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 20MB/s with UHS-1 interface
- Operating Temperature : -13 degree F to 185 degree F. Interface uhs-i compatible to hs interface.Voltage:2.7~3.6V
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 3 PURELL NATURALS Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, with Skin Conditioners and Essential Oils, 12 fl o…
- 4 Dash Smart Shelf | Auto-replenishment scale for home and business | Medium
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.