Samsung might not be the first name you think of when it comes to memory cards, but it turns out that the company’s EVO line of lightning-fast microSD cards is now the best-selling option on all of Amazon. And if you hurry, you can get the most popular capacity at its lowest price of 2019. The Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card is a bargain at its retail price of $25, but today it can be had for just $20.99. Don’t miss out!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Up to 100MB/s & 90MB/s read & write speeds respectively; Class 10 UHS 3
- High-performance for 4K UHD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming and music, for use in Smartphones, Drones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs, Action Cameras, DSLRs and more
- Includes: Full-Size adapter for use in Cameras and Laptop/Desktop Computers
- 10-year limited warranty. For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions, Read : up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 20MB/s with UHS-1 interface
- Operating Temperature : -13 degree F to 185 degree F. Interface uhs-i compatible to hs interface.Voltage:2.7~3.6V
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.