The Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Colored Sunrise Simulation and Sunset Fading Night Light is worth every penny at its full retail price of $200. That might seem crazy, but it’s packed full of features that are designed to wake you up properly and give you more energy all day long. Trust us, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. While it is indeed true that it’s worth every penny at its full retail price, Amazon’s running a sale that slashes 30% off, dropping it to its lowest price of 2019. If $138 is still too pricey for you, the Philips HF3500 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock has some of the HF3520’s core features for just $49.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Light therapy lamp and natural sunrise alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well-being
- Philips’ #1 best-selling wake- up light alarm clock. Only Philips wake- up lights are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset and sounds. Colored sunrise simulation alarm clock wakes you gradually with a natural light lamp and a speaker that plays a choice of 5 wake-up sounds, or FM radio with tap-to-snooze
- New! PowerBackUp+ feature maintains internal clock settings and back-up alarm for at least 8 hours in the event of power failure
- 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips and can be used as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.