Look, we’re not going to ask how it’s even possible that Amazon is selling brand new iPads at discounts of up to $100 right now. We don’t want to know. We just want to make sure that all the BGR Deals readers out there are aware that Apple’s current-generation iPad tablets are available right now at the same crazy price they were during the Black Friday shopping blitz a few months ago. You can pick up an Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) today for $329.99, which is a massive $100 discount compared to what you would pay if you buy one from Apple. If you don’t need quite that much storage, pick up an Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) with an $80 discount, which drops the price to just $249.99!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 9.7-Inch Retina Display
- A10 fusion chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD Front camera
- Two speaker Audio
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi and LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning Connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.