If you have an older Fire TV device that was purchased before Amazon refreshed its entire lineup last year, you’re really missing out. The new features on Amazon’s latest Fire TV lineup are great, but that’s not even what we’re talking about. It’s the updated All-new Alexa Voice Remote that we love so much, because it adds universal remote buttons that control your TV. That’s right, you can finally kiss your TV remote goodbye and start using a single remote to control everything. If you have a Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, or Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design), your device is compatible with the new remote and you can upgrade right now!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Compatible with Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design). Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
- Now with power, volume, and mute buttons that let you control your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver.
- Just press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content.
- Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls.
- Do more with Alexa—play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.