Rumor has it Apple’s new AirPower wireless charging pad will finally be released at some point this year and you know what? We don’t even care anymore. Apple first showed it off all the way back in 2017 and it has been vaporware ever since. If and when it actually does hit store shelves, it’s definitely going to be painfully overpriced. If you want to charge your iPhone and your Apple Watch at the same time with a single device, you don’t have to wait another minute. Just pick up the brand new Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder on Amazon and you’re good to go!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Optimized Charging: Provides a full 7.5W wireless charge for iPhone, faster than other wireless chargers.
- Flip it Up: Fold down the watch stand for easy storage, or flip up to obtain the perfect angle for the Apple Watch’s Nightstand Mode.
- Case Friendly: Charges phones through most protective cases (keys, metal objects, or credit cards will interfere with charging).
- Certified Safe: Works safety and flawlessly with all Qi-compatible wirelessly-charged phones.
- What You Get: PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder, Quick Charge wall charger, PowerLine micro USB cable (6 ft), our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (1 m Apple Watch charging cable not included).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.