Apple’s AirPods are great. We love AirPods. They have a very smart design, good battery life, and the sound quality is surprisingly good for earbuds that are so tiny. But if there’s one thing we really don’t like about them it’s the fact that the tips are made out of the same smooth white plastic as the rest of them. As a result, it’s impossible to maintain sound isolation in your ears. If you want to check out a pair of cord-free earbuds that are much less expensive despite solving this problem by using silicone tips, you should definitely check out the SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds. They’re only $30 on Amazon and they have hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] – Adopt global professional Realtek chipset, true wireless design with latest Bluetooth 5.0, the SoundPEATS TrueFree wireless earbuds own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
- [SINGLE & COUPLE] – Support working together to enjoy stereo sound, or using one earbud only for preference or driving safety. Different from the previous version or other brand, the TrueFree wireless earbuds provide HiFi stereo sound at both music and phone calls.
- [ONE-STEP PAIRING] – Born to offer you every convenience, the earbuds are built with very easy operation. Pull out the earbuds from charging case and hit on Bluetooth list. That’s how easily you get the earbuds paired.
- [EXTENDED PLAYTIME] – Compact and lightweight magnetic charging case for you to carry the earbuds around. 3.5 hours playtime per charge and 15 hours in total, the earbuds strive to keep you company longer.
- [BIG IN SMALL] – SoundPEATS TrueFree wireless earbuds fulfill all your fantasy and needs about Bluetooth earphones. As long as your device is with Bluetooth version above 4.0, you can use it with the earbuds. SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.