The Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are fantastic, and they’re worth every penny despite their sky-high $350 price tag. Of course, if you already have a pair of wired noise cancelling headphones then the prospect of spending $350 on an upgrade just to get Bluetooth can be a tough pill to swallow. That’s where the AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones and the AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones come in. These brilliant Bluetooth adapters plug into the audio port on your headphones and they integrate perfectly with Bose’s design, so you won’t even know an adapter is there. As a result, you get wireless Bose headphones for just $55 instead of $350!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC headphones to wireless functionality using this airMod bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 15 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The airMod wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.