We covered a great sale last week on the Emerson Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat with Touchscreen Color Display, and hundreds of our readers rushed to Amazon to take advantage. If you weren’t among them, we have some great news: that killer deal price is back! At $199.99, the Sensi Touch thermostat is already cheaper than top rivals like the Nest Learning Thermostat, and it has a nice big touchscreen that you won’t find on the Nest. Snag one today though, and you’ll only pay $138!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Named the ‘Best Overall’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY*: The ENERGY STAR certified Sensi thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access and energy usage reports.
- GET REBATES: Find utility rebates in your area through the rebate finder at sensi.emerson.com/rebates
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS**: Use the built-in level, illuminated easy click terminals and step-by-step in-app instructions for quick DIY installation
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY***: Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes – ALL system types require a common wire (c-wire). To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online compatibility resources at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Wink smart home platforms. CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the free mobile Sensi app for Android and iOS devices.
- HD TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY and ENHANCED FEATURES: Features HD touchscreen color display with backglow; and smart alerts to detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.